Hi everyone!

As you are all aware, a few days ago, Victoria went into a snap 7 day “circuit-breaker” lockdown, due to a spike in Coronavirus cases.

We are extremely disappointed that this has happened, yet determined that the “Show Must Go On”!

Any show which is affected by this lockdown will be rescheduled to a new date and anyone who has purchased tickets can hold onto them and they will be valid for the new date. We will not let our fans down.

We encourage you all to hold onto your tickets! You have all been so patient over the last 12 months and we really appreciate your continued support.

In particular, our shows at Launceston (3rd & 4th of June) and Hobart (5th of June) are now in doubt. Please be assured that we are working very hard with these venues to see what can be done about these shows. If we are unable to make it to Tasmania for these shows, they will be rescheduled.

We are very sorry we haven’t been able to make any announcements yet. The moment we know what is happening, we will let everyone know on social media & our website.

We love you all and thanks again for being so patient!!

Lots of Love


Gareth, Scott, Brad, Darryn & Danny & our crew & management.


P.S. A few months ago, mid lockdown, we prepared a fun video to cheer everyone up… Here it is again for your entertainment!!